Hand Pump for Industrial Diesel
- Hand powered
- 30 litres per minute
- Diesel, engine oil, etc
- Draw liquids from tanks, barrels, and more
- Includes filter
Extract diesel, engine oil, and more from tanks, barrels, and containers
This hand pump is a simple and effective tool that can be used at a moment's notice for a range of tasks. Requiring no power other than a human hand to turn the crank, it has a high capacity of up to 30 litres per minute, letting you quickly and efficiently move liquid whether you are emptying an oil tank or refuelling machinery.
Efficient and stable
This cast-iron pump is powerful and effective, with a barrel screw joint for secure and safe pumping, with a 25mm delivery spout to fit most inputs. An inbuilt filter prevents foreign matter from entering or clogging the pump.
Please note this pump is not suitable for petrol, water, or acidic materials.
- Suitable for liquids such as diesel, fuel oil , motor oil , transmission oil, hydraulic oil, rapeseed oil
- Suction tube diameter: 32mm
- Delivery spout diameter: 25mm
- Material: Iron
- Colour: Red, Silver
- 1 x Hand pump for oil, diesel, etc. (some assembly required)
- 1 x Instruction manual (EN/DE/FR)